- I am thankful for our beliefs and for our Loving God who is the giver of the many blessings in our lives.
- I am thankful for my extraordinary husband- for the laughter, friendship and unyielding love he has always given me.
- I am thankful for our health.
- I am thankful for my family and friends.
- I am thankful that Brandon and I both have jobs, a beautiful home, and cars that get us to and fro.
- I am thankful for a fridge full of food and a stocked pantry.
- I am thankful to live in a country where we can exercise religious freedom.
- I am thankful that Brandon and I have health insurance (I know it sounds silly but millions go with out this).
- I am thankful that I have such an amazing mom to which I am very close to.
- I am thankful for the beautiful planet we live in, for its gorgeous landscapes, plants, and animals.
- I am thankful to be Cuban-American.
- I am thankful for my brother Eric, who takes care of my 93 year old grandmother and is the sweetest guy in the world.
- I am thankful for the great relationship I have with my brother, Ozzy.
- I am thankful that I still have 3 living grandparents whom I share great memories with.
- I am thankful for my life.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I am Thankful
I know it's a bit overdue since Thanksgiving is over- but it should be Thanksgiving everyday in my book. This Thanksgiving as I was cooking I really thought a lot about the things I am thankful for. There are so many blessings to be thankful for and I just wanted to list a few of them.
Theme presented by Sweet Lemon Grey Studios.© 2014